fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tic tic tic

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time you may have noticed my obsession with time. It seems as though there just aren't enough hours in the the day to get everything done. I realize that i 'm probably alone in feeling like this and everyone else feels like they have plenty of time for everything so bear with me in my struggle. Less than sixty hours until we leave for Honduras ,plenty of time if I could only not have to sleep ,eat ,shower (ok ,maybe that one's optional from a distance)etc. I went to pick up the blueberry bushes today and my imagination started going wild ," I could get raspberries and asparagus next, then strawberries and......".Luckily my wife has some common sense (one of us has to) and has made me put on the brakes.No more until I get my "short" list of projects caught up.I did take down the sugar shack last Friday.It's funny how it takes four or five days to put up and only one day to take down. Gravity is a wonderful thing sometimes. I start on the guitar in the morning ,it should be a piece of cake. If you check out the slide show at the bottom of the page I've managed to get pix of my work so far. Have to transplant tomato seedlings in the morning and plant the blueberries. I'll be posting from Honduras later in the week if I have enough energy so check back and see how we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.