fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

one week and counting

Has anyone seen my time ? I seem to have lost a bunch of it.It seems like just yesterday I had plenty of time to get everything done before we left for Honduras next Thursday. Someone must have made off with a day or two somewhere. If that's you please return it as it looks like I'll need every minute before we leave. Good news , Becca has her first interview for a modeling job.That will only add about twenty hours into the next week .That's what we do for our kids though . I really hope she gets the job. A funny thing happened last night at her models meeting (seems like a lot of funny things happen in life).I was sitting there minding my own business waiting for Becca and a woman came up and asked"are you a model?" I looked around thinking someone was behind me or something then replied "you talkin to me?" She actually was . Hmmm. It turns out they were doing an open casting call and were looking for a fifty something frumpy looking dad type ,who'd a thunk it? Actually they were looking for all types of people for a sci fi fashion show for movies directors and producers this summer. They liked my scars .Maybe I can recoup some of the hundred thousand dollars they charged for my open heart surgery. Don't know if anything will come of it, but hey you can't win if you don't play.
Got the cake gallery up I think ,waiting for the puggle pix and start on the guitar cake on Monday. Who needs to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.