fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It is finished

We got back a little while ago from our last day of work at the school . This week has flown by(except at the restraunts) it seems like we just got here. The only ways I can tell that we been here a bit is the color of my skin and that fact that my muscles are more buff and sore . Did I mention that it's hot? I got to help cook lunch today with the ladies from the church (which was good because I had muscle spasms in my back from shoveling last night) We are going to the church tonight for our dinner. I bet they won't take two hours. Off to the beach in the morning. Did I mention that it's hot?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.