fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

heee'sss baaacckkk

Contrary to popular belief I did not fall off the face of the earth. It was kind of disheartening that the year I decide to give maple sugarin a try just so happens to be the worst season in recent memory.My apologies to all of the other sugarin folks in the area. Next year I'll tell the trees it's for someone else. Due to the fact that there really won't be a heck of a lot of stuff for me to write about pertaining to maple syrup for the next nine to ten months I'll be blabbing on about the many other fascinating things going on in my life. The Ipod cake for Becca turned out really well .As soon as i can figure out a gallery I'll post the pictures.Two more cakes are going out the door this weekend if all goes according to plan.I'm going to make a puggle cake (not puddle cake) and a birthday cake. My passport finally came in ,only two more weeks until Honduras .I hope they believe it's me since I cut my hair and shaved my beard AFTER the picture was taken.So if my posts come from club Guitmo you'll know I should have cut my hair first. Getting ready to take down the sugar shack and move it to a more permanent location . my neighbors are gonna love this .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.