fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

And then there were none

Sorry about not posting the last few days I don't think it had enough strength to push down the keys. Did I mention it's HOT? It has been between ninety two and ninety eight IN THE SHADE.We have worked hard (that's what we came to do) .The resteraunts ( I know it's wrong but after working in them for thirty years I still can't seem to spell it right) would make chef Ramsey cry . They have added an additional meaning to having reservations.The food has been ok but the service ,oh my gosh .Two hours to get our food . I felt like sleeping at the table. Last night we worked until seven thirty (after dark) . Today is our last work day, it goes by so fast .Tomorrow we go to the beach and home on Saturday. Even though my back is killing me and I've got a little sunburn it's great to be back .Did I mention it's really hot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.