fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

miss me yet ?

Well we made it . After the last few days it was kind of nice to just let go and have a reasonably sane pace to things. Iwasn't able to plant all of the blueberries .I hope they survive til I get back. The easy guitar cake took almost fourteen hours but it was worth the time. When I delivered it I got lots of "how'd you do that ?" I hope Eric likes it. If not I'll cheerfully refund his purchase price. Oh wait he didn't pay for it since it's a surprise. Arrived in sunny and warm Honduras at about 4:30 which is 6:30 eastern time. Did I mention it's warm? Well it is. Doesn't look like much has changed .It's hard to believe that it's been three years and two heart attacks since my last visit. Did I mention it's warm? The trip was uneventful, two layovers on four hours at Dulles (awesome breakfast burrito at the chipotle grill) .Last leg of the trip was fifty minutes in a prop job over the mountains of El Salvador. I guess that was a test of our faith. Customs in Honduras tried to get me for smuggling ( some of the wonderful cookies ,thanks gifts and good taste) but I was able to escape the federales. Gotta run, time for dinner at Power chicken. If you read this Jackie,I'll be reading my jtrenzul email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.