fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Time difference hmmm

There is a two hour time difference between here and Honduras , but that's not the only one I notice. I think their seconds are longer as it seems that the day's got more time in it. Or maybe they're just bigger so that time doesn't slip away as easily. So many distractions make it tough to get the things I need accomplished. I did manage to get the blueberries in and the fence up. Two down a million to go. At least I can feel my fingers again .It's felt like the Arctic here this week after being in the tropics.This temperature swing has made me question why people go on vacation to Florida in the winter. While it's nice to bask in the warm sun ,it just magnifies how bleeping cold it is. Luckily for me it's supposed to be eighty something this weekend. Go figure. Gotta love New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.