fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

and they're off

Just sitting here waiting to be picked up to go to the airport. If my thoughts seem disjointed it's probably the ambien that I took at 10:30 last night since it is still last night. So I guess this could actually be me sleep blogging. Probably will make about as much sense as the rest. Looking forward to this trip should be interesting as there are more new faces than veterans. gotta run either my ride is here or I'm just waking up. Why does this water taste like salt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.