fresh from the garden

fresh from the garden

Pages

Welcome to the ramblings of a fifty-something suburban "farmer"

Hoping that if you should stumble upon this blog my daily musings might bring a little smile to your day.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

home again home again clickety click click

Well after almost twenty seven hours of layovers and traveling I 'm finally home. Pastor Ken asked us to leave it all in Honduras so I guess mission accomplished.I am totally spent. It was an awesome trip. Don't know if we'll ever see these folks again this side of heaven but I hope so. They are truly great people and provide further proof that materialism isn't a guarantee for happiness (thank you English spell check). Most of them make less than fifty dollars a week but would gladly give you the shirt off of their back literally. I will have pix later in the week.
Tomorrow back to the hustle and bustle of life in the USA .Funny thing my list of things to do didn't get nay shorter

Did I mention it was HOT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. Good or bad.